- WHAT KINDS OF INFORMATION/DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data in this context refers to any personal information about a person which enables that individual to be identified directly/indirectly by reference to the data he/she provided. On opening an account with SabiPay, we collect the following information: Your first name, surname, email address and phone number. You may be required to give us additional information that qualifies as Personal Data as part of your use of the Account and/or any of our Services.
- INFORMATION ABOUT PAYMENTS/TRANSACTIONS MADE ON SabiPay PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
The Personal Data we receive from you helps us to provide, personalize, and continually improve our data reselling services. We use the information to enable you use the Services, process payments, communicate with you about your account activity, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and maintain your account with us, display content, and recommend our products and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our Services, prevent, detect or report fraud or abuses of our Services and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on behalf of Zizocon Technologies Ltd.
- COOKIES: Using our App/Website(SabiPay),we automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser or device accesses our Products and Services. Refer to your Web browser cookies setting options for more information how to manage your cookies settings. Please note: We may not be able to provide you with all the site features and Services functionalities should you block or reject the cookies.
We additionally require you to provide us with a payment method and payment details (such as bank transfer, credit card or another acceptable means of payment) in order that we can credit your Account and allow you purchase any of our products/services.
IV.USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your Personal Data in order to operate, provide and improve our services to you. See below reasons for collection:
- For SabiPay products/services and your Account: We use your Personal Data to process your order, payments and communicate with you about our price discounts, updates and promotions.
- To Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our Services: We use your Personal Data to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of our Services.
- Recommendations: We may use your Personal Data to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you and to identify your preferences.
- To Comply with legal and contractual requirements: In certain cases, we are required by law to collect and process your Personal Data.
- Advertising: We may use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Scam/Fraud Prevention: We process information to prevent or detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, SabiPay, and others.
- ARE WE GOING TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
No. Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we DO NOT share it with others for any reason. SabiPay shares its customers’ information only as described below and with the companies within SabiPay group of companies.
- PROTECTION OF SABIPAY/LEGAL REQUESTS: We disclose Account and other Personal Data when we believe disclosure is appropriate or required to comply with the law; enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions and other agreements we have with you; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This also includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection reduction as well as sharing information with our attorneys, auditors, and other representatives.
- SabiPay shall in no manner whatsoever is held responsible for the manner in which third parties process and/or store the personal data of our customers.
- SabiPay shall only be responsible for its obligations to you in relation to your Personal Data as the data controller under the applicable laws and it does not warrant the standard of the privacy policies of any of the third parties.
We at SabiPay understands the important of was web security and our systems were designed with your security and privacy in mind.
We constantly work to protect the security of the information you provide to on our App/web sites using HTTPS and SSL softwares, to encrypt all information during transmission.
Here,we also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures here mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Note: It is important for you to take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account and your password. You should keep your password and any security questions confidential. The security of your Account relies on your protection of your password and security questions. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD. If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password or login details. If you believe someone else has gotten access to your password at any point in time, please kindly change it immediately and also contact us as soon as possible.
- PROTECTION OF MINORS
The data reselling services we provide are strictly prohibited for persons less than 13 years of age or under the age of legal consent for using online products/services under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the person is located.
- New Owner
If ownership or control of SabiPay changes, we may transfer your information the new owner.
SabiPay shall take no responsibility whatsoever for events beyond its control inclusive of, but not limited to, acts of God or natural disasters and including power cuts and strikes.